[Gen-art] Genart telechat review: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-15

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Fri, 21 November 2014 20:19 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:19:44 -0600
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
To: General Area Review Team <gen-art@ietf.org>, pce@ietf.org, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength.all@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-15

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-15
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 21-Nov-2014
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 25-Nov-2014

Nits/editorial comments:

This revision addresses my comments from IETF-LC on revision 14 (copied
below).
Thanks!

RjS