[Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc5405bis

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sat, 28 May 2016 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1464459787; bh=/xsVkuPHfzPd/oKPfu+waNLJTrtAgvLCLMNnD8h2qTo=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=JSDJAeI1NEn2MsagvMqOlAIy1ltdZgKA4920VBVkPfJFdFoOA5eaLZvdAkvY6gxag IaIi2kkxb5eKR2Sk1aEzBWZNCL0hLzRq4GC/XrQuwyhEPESniflgRTGndb6dyULqAe S7Cj9rkV4v7fFV5CQuQnJf2jAnBwobvICplZVhxBTT4dSQ/ggr5m9oec7tZJ9ELMB4 i1mVL5PA7CZqFP2128oDXp4Z0H4K1jl2vzP574+D/pCcx5ojzBaGcjIxOg6fqwJr8f CB+vBPj3R4BqaUkYtqAsmUKpwNYaB47fFgDZx8geSXkZwUF96g+fwNRyyUcMyhRczx azQXbzO0bnbbA==