Re: [jose] #6: Unclear requirements levels on fieldsRe: [jose] #6: Unclear requirements levels on fields
jose issue tracker
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/sLs0Ox0W1A4lNr8urI8PipMxH7o/
820269
1445464
Re: [jose] #5: Unclear instructions for key managementRe: [jose] #5: Unclear instructions for key management
jose issue tracker
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/Aij6EYgYixfD19BeaoePDtc-SU0/
820268
1445468
Re: [jose] #3: Concat used outside of key agreementRe: [jose] #3: Concat used outside of key agreement
jose issue tracker
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/KjLViIk4tNmxVmYD_CRv8KHIwiY/
820267
1445466
[jose] JOSE and JWT specs incorporating decisions from IETF 86[jose] JOSE and JWT specs incorporating decisions from IETF 86
Mike Jones
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/umBh_A8kYq242-kEyJK4Mw_Kww0/
820266
1445367
[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-09.txt[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-09.txt
internet-drafts
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/7x6NJETWUADL1juDsTaGRyKZFwg/
820265
1445368
[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-09.txt[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-09.txt
internet-drafts
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/A3abTi74YqlVdoSo6UxzwJ0tgMc/
820264
1445369
[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-09.txt[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-09.txt
internet-drafts
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/lyktl3iEYBRdxWReBZaGqB8y4n0/
820263
1445370
[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-09.txt[jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-09.txt
internet-drafts
2013-04-24
jose
/arch/msg/jose/DWDaF2IYtVm0Al1widEFLlIuvvQ/
820262
1445371
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Nat Sakimura
2013-04-20
jose
/arch/msg/jose/K6bzPT2Hr-O5WVQVRVisa_vQ5aQ/
820261
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
2013-04-20
jose
/arch/msg/jose/e1SzjD06K4LcpRO6Riz7Xch-Uq4/
820260
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Salvatore D'Agostino
2013-04-20
jose
/arch/msg/jose/3kJHqOLoEJPLdgqgJKf_M0y2zwc/
820259
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Salvatore D'Agostino
2013-04-20
jose
/arch/msg/jose/Aj1Yjr0eFP3jhAHJZK_gyf37aps/
820258
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Salvatore D'Agostino
2013-04-20
jose
/arch/msg/jose/xI8H2Vn7Ulvyd4L2UOBG6CxfFXg/
820257
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Salvatore D'Agostino
2013-04-20
jose
/arch/msg/jose/HNjlJ-2Kmpdij_bka4bRgh-6sVE/
820256
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Richard Barnes
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/rG_1yzgNaPCfjYQ2GEmk9ihQxl0/
820255
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
John Bradley
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/Lr9dzRm1vrsDggoOZ_GR7oGiva4/
820254
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Russ Housley
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/KG7F-Hg1YwbOHkOHwWBTAhwBwkc/
820253
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Mike Jones
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/Oivkm0KShsbvwYIfxevUbvxT3Xo/
820252
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Peck, Michael A
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/LA8QKz6ol0W62N8626ejJNMJqyk/
820251
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Russ Housley
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/gOvj1VUbFB1zr4rULQp__OVyN2Y/
820250
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Richard Barnes
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/HGKk-zLvRzF-yVmprnqvdS2bJzM/
820249
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Richard Barnes
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/sY2q4msbsxzy1OuUVjjYsb_zOYg/
820248
1445375
Re: [jose] OAUTH and implicit key identifiersRe: [jose] OAUTH and implicit key identifiers
Mike Jones
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/V15O57n9013NR6pQLPwuRy6-z18/
820247
1445372
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Russ Housley
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/ksXLWbY_ckeTrv6bUARqjVcAl7U/
820246
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
Nat Sakimura
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/S6v9KuXi39bpxue4_xT-SMmGy80/
820245
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Nat Sakimura
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/ZHFV23MKfkpzkA80AQyxZYf0j40/
820244
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Mike Jones
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/Osnra8gFMhJf4gkMvZ9dX1mlXkg/
820243
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Russ Housley
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/U6r4GkS3YZYf95PiYgQrDdxDvGU/
820242
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/FZ_lmMyt80-wSY8h_8RWKD9icxI/
820241
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Matt Miller
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/9y2aF0s62xaW-djrX2YOkj1-qbw/
820240
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/f1-hj_Ddd1zYWh_f139smaWP6BU/
820239
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/NSEsybpxyeqzy-culHgCHyRpYNs/
820238
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/JXCNQTRQnxD4c9yvKgTBXwo9CQE/
820237
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/M7Sw_1QzwO_T3rzrw-PSGKF3qq4/
820236
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Nat Sakimura
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/7HavHaymy4v9uNtOzpk_aC4FLTg/
820235
1445379
Re: [jose] OAUTH and implicit key identifiersRe: [jose] OAUTH and implicit key identifiers
Jim Schaad
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/MOdse-NmddTgFdGQJLx-RHme954/
820234
1445372
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
Javier Rojas Blum
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/KNZxGNj8chuRvcOhKl6tUVlSN08/
820233
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Javier Rojas Blum
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/u2VT5xGP_U0wbUh2ONVNG-KYNUY/
820232
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Javier Rojas Blum
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/iiXFSRpmnVOov4Gm3n-ZFWXK_io/
820231
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Javier Rojas Blum
2013-04-19
jose
/arch/msg/jose/HI9n4cbx4hxadbuglAsA-F-E7MM/
820230
1445377
40 Messages