Re: [103attendees] IETF in Region Meeting

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Sat, 03 November 2018 17:07 UTC

Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 13:07:11 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Niel Harper <harper@isoc.org>, 103attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [103attendees] IETF in Region Meeting

Niel,

Dare I ask if this is being offered over Meetecho to remote
participants?  It seems to me that many of those attending
remotely are at least as likely to benefit from this discussion
and long-term in-region activities as those who are attending
the IETF meeting.

I do not see it on the Meetecho list at
http://ietf103.conf.meetecho.com/

best,
    john

--On Saturday, November 3, 2018 03:03 +0000 Niel Harper