Re: [103attendees] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-elkschul-conflict-problem-00.txt

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 08 November 2018 03:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aZgRujvTiwCsDY5J0SKj433NMCUlkBkYwxG8w/Nu2aM=; b=QRbA9sHCMELfeHjC8c7Cw+CvOVEPxFxFUXJXQazumJLK9wwolTR/czxyMTaI6aF/Ot bj9Pyi32hgumRfwn7kFi49kr/CdI0CKFCjb6aUMglKSgLVpJvAJYzbSTKZijAzhHu0VF ob8L3nUQ/ITQ1AWXlhyFgNevpp+44QKVkal7AFPwshPhVVk89VJaWsHSedJHMKTTMN6O Kn7LC7tTxSHejqleoVpjzGoGfbgJ5Rdox6hAonHVcxaigcvbCnO0JOM0MpLnB3oMOgcM TLfBq2Tn6ePgLCsLnRszyysxmuNYT1IJnXgarKqqqBOqvjT8+z7TNNxuuv6AZINEmo9N EgUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aZgRujvTiwCsDY5J0SKj433NMCUlkBkYwxG8w/Nu2aM=; b=pnk9orh7bZ7qsp1eVe2DtFcpL41QOyOu5t93DWscytqQmHkIn3VyibYqeDg/sVQPIa p4jpMJCMx3RN7lJSDPEJOZ7blSvEkD8nyXVy3rV+nzdeOElRwUvmXH9wLjgSqzQdX9YQ pYhQ2DxTaOgxgF1p9+qIcwzr9ZR24QvMJko+baHUmkuk4DVCtx1/0KUHUCtQgrhpktAJ qpFs3GrDXvxux7e8O9KEzEMxCYjCO54G6lQcyB923pO5CmQfYqVFQgwvGSHpmPRUj43Y TK2A/EDHz8v+fjw1TeDjXBkj+s1uqOqlGmWJ5kWKxo2avTJVC2ZK0ahS8wMcaZbXBfpS 5svg==