[104-newcomers] IETF 104 Newcomer's Webinar

IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org> Fri, 08 March 2019 17:58 UTC

From: IETF Secretariat <ietf-secretariat@ietf.org>
To: 104-newcomers@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 09:58:26 -0800
Subject: [104-newcomers] IETF 104 Newcomer's Webinar

Greetings!

As a newcomer (having attended fewer than five IETF meetings), you are invited to participate in our Newcomer’s Webinar. We are offering two separate one-hour moderated sessions to help you prepare for the IETF 104 meeting week. Both webinars are in advance of IETF 104. These virtual sessions use Meetecho, the tool used for remote participation at IETF meetings. If you have not used Meetecho before, you are encouraged to review helpful information here before joining your first working group session.

The two options to participate in the IETF Newcomer’s Webinar are:

- Thursday, March 14 at 00:00 UTC (01:00 CET/ 09:00 JST) / ( Wednesday, March 13 at 17:00 PDT/ 20:00 EDT)
- Tuesday, March 19 at 15:00 UTC (08:00 PDT/ 11:00 EDT/ 16:00 CET) / (Wednesday, March 20 at 00:00 JST)

During this session we will provide a brief overview of how to prepare for the IETF 104 meeting week.  More importantly, we will give you the opportunity to ask any of the questions you may have.
Join here: https://www.meetecho.com/ietf104/newcomerswebinar

Best,
IETF Secretariat