Re: [105attendees] Fwd: And a third [was: A couple of opinion pieces]

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 22 July 2019 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=J+8QxMjPlJ3Wr50V6wMP4Jpfp3LrYFy9xqDzNHh8GT8=; b=XRMlSDDtnqlI2XBxvcS2bXuL3SmOQi5GF7w5ir3erSVhh96PWDB7Qmxn4ec0OKE8ww 1Y2UjT0x8QTqrYgnujAlEgtF9oBdT1IuPPIVJPYbOiU5uc2j7Abc8vnutl5gyhQAi3jl vVaDuNMvx1ks3rx1qnKdS8hKmt25SgUOF8DfpqXvp2GbL56Ia2UG/PcagEw+RtbguKAA /AwQsbmLgPpAQB7FhwmKi5McdDloB0EJLsgfx9sSS4lQzyI46YsWi8vv1HWyd6GEvXl/ ulcXiLQkSCgYyMwcUXsXY+pzMGGq2voHjRGGAA+5d1sTIjc6a4O/bw28aTYhwSXr+0YN euSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=J+8QxMjPlJ3Wr50V6wMP4Jpfp3LrYFy9xqDzNHh8GT8=; b=WolaGfoyeg0tOleV5r0bllzBArCMds4ZipQw5Qz4e2eIkLpoSLuSJgEWiAA7dhaqFm j3kYVojeuhezfd7zCOT0at2b97aqI+QrGAwlpFI6GpFq56o6neBkm2YcGChIg4CmAleR JezLFB6eCTse/5Cu4tsWm/DwcGffHciulNV9babiRAqzKHgE/NtOeguQVUxays9343T0 zXpgs239831Zk+H54sHACkBNK8TJlVaQV47jZ+mbcFqq1ywh0bFZpwtynLHwMd+68ul3 i1uVp3gUBDHCyehygP2/HgBo+cdbguRG2JLOqDrdoA3Hqgl4OQgjRuM1Jic6DnPfzXZv 392Q==