[105attendees] A few more IETF guides still needed (IoT anyone?)

Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@hardakers.net> Fri, 19 July 2019 05:34 UTC

From: Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@hardakers.net>
To: 105attendees@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 22:34:15 -0700
Subject: [105attendees] A few more IETF guides still needed (IoT anyone?)

We could use a few more guides for IETF-105 if you have the time to help
out new attendees sort their way through our maze of twisty
pass^H^H^H^H culture.  In particular, if anyone has knowledge of IoT,
netconf/netmod, ops, rtg, tsv/int, art...  We could use some additional
help in that area.  (Yes: I know I nearly listed everything there)

Repeating my previous announcement for reference:

Thank you bunch to everyone that has contributed to the IETF Guides
program in the past.  We'd love your help again (or your help for the
first time!) for IETF 105.  If you're coming to Montreal and willing to
have a few conversations with a new attendee, please consider
volunteering to the IETF Guides program.  We need experienced guides
that have attended 5 or more IETF conferences.  If you're able to
participate, please head to our Guides page to sign up:

  https://guides.ietf.org/

On it you'll find further information about the program, and a link to
the IETF Guides sign-up form: https://guides.ietf.org/guides/become_guide .

*Note:* if you participated in IETF 104 and elected to save your profile
information for future IETFs, you must still log in to update your
arrival date to indicate you're coming to Montreal so we can pair you
with a newcommer for IETF 105.

Thanks again for your support of this well-appreciated program, which is
only successful because of the Guides that make it happen.

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI