Re: [106attendees] Power strips ?

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 21 November 2019 05:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LxvU4tdGf0R2qL8H1eMu24az7X5ApwUV9sH8aRgX8ZE=; b=bG4CgaEmcBurdjUGMJ+BfklcqXbcKjOWJdMyTxhjed1k3qv0FMJS5/qqoSXGOU3HoJ DMkkBw3VXPr0eHCPxj1WwBZoJv2Nh8zim5LmAvlRRLg/YCCUrnjpYBvNezcYzMD1qQvP VYQb1wUdlIBfuW6lH4Bi3ZcGZof6sYnvXhHXt8tg0lgeYc9NwewVi799uQOvDja/1nRx e6Cp3yKSeeMcbToD4pTlUg+jmzmNCVq9yvpY/fQyRQijjDA6rqg9w239JRi/9zXd2+H7 p5Mwhi135S1Ho91nrhIOk/stxIq8iV440jGZ+G7vQFY6ik9ULPhIv7gBQaQYorXEg/TG 42uw==