Re: [108attendees] Virtual HotRFC lightning talks for IETF-108

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Fri, 17 July 2020 14:46 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 16:46:16 +0200
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: Aaron Falk <aaron.falk@gmail.com>
Cc: 108attendees@ietf.org, wgchairs@ietf.org, ietf <ietf@ietf.org>, IAB IAB <iab@iab.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [108attendees] Virtual HotRFC lightning talks for IETF-108

Hi Aaron,

So.. i am wondering if the HotRFC logistics written down below is
complete, or if there is going to be an actual time slot when the
videos will be shown.

If its ONLY whats written down and there is no dedicated slot, it would still
be highly valuable to have an entry in the IETF agenda for it so folks will
find i easier.

Cheers
    toerless

Given how it looks as if the videos are expected to be accessible from Jul 22nd,
it sounds as if there might be no dedicated one-hour slot ??

Is there a target time slot for HotRFC ?