Re: [108attendees] Virtual HotRFC lightning talks for IETF-108

Aaron Falk <aaron.falk@gmail.com> Wed, 22 July 2020 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references :mime-version; bh=rKTJEeKnhLPwhdK7UxEYV6ljekcMDx/A+zHxT7TL5kM=; b=juhpWBiMewRiwhg55DkbOQwprNbEaXc1ny9tS2F2/7D499WIrGTLRj8KLRnigDjYVr 8F6NVWJNtQBpvImm+1V1+r7yjWHEVhEY90hoGs2py1PFAih5AH2NNDyUR24hHpwBVhkv 3L74KVuMVPpYFUhF/CQYJnlsUBbF9kXtQj+OsePjO9PQSd53IH5jMSu+H2/+d2lhhipM h096yoq8zEsCgA0YxXGs7IjI/bpX0ebdRIHld2HDH+5dKQVPavGfESFs9NITD8BpN8q5 l76a0UFUW2ir0jTakdnoDmC7FcUO7TAlOk9B+q15r0GMQ03xc5ywkjsPY2UrafscF+xL SRGQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=rKTJEeKnhLPwhdK7UxEYV6ljekcMDx/A+zHxT7TL5kM=; b=n0mvsvVRfZhu91DdeZVntGhYsCj7rb+JH+ehyNkJfbsJgqqdHCITKWN06ibfVkQbCj YNUjpEyDPaV6aPwaEintrQ9Fw7LOsysnevx7/Uxw8yT+kJkzyxiUh0molVioTlDiDEiP o04aeMlwukP7xEcHbwlim0PxSlqXJmvdmvGZX4X9RxX15/gQZ2b0HYZtKiNfkzTkrLyM 7Uypt9DH7OAiAg5rGdZYWU3WfkcJ7YMG4HLzx+/7mpR6cZUdjz0S4wiRmeMEnZrlcljb yNWZIiUlm4iewAiux6pj/mlgEMdDTu2F6H0MwEpHi2i9BNklQQ/yqLmLU0CigQelpS/5 jG0w==