[111all] Welcome to IETF 111

IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org> Mon, 26 July 2021 08:16 UTC

From: IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:16:38 +1200
To: 111all@ietf.org
Subject: [111all] Welcome to IETF 111

Welcome to IETF 111, hosted by Juniper.  We are expecting over 1,200 participants.

Thank you to Juniper for hosting and thank you also to our Gold Diversity and Inclusivity sponsors, Akamai and Cisco, and to our Bronze sponsors, Comcast, Donuts, ICANN and Verisign.

To help you get the most from this meeting, there is a table of useful reference information below.

This 111all list is used for administrative announcements by the IETF Chair, the Secretariat, the NOC, and myself, the IETF Executive Director.  It will be used sparingly.

Again, welcome and have a productive meeting.

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director

GENERAL MEETING  INFORMATION

Meeting registration

In order to participate in IETF 111 you need to be registered and have a Datatracker account.  If you intend to login to the meeting using a different email address from that you registered with, then please make sure your datatracker account includes both email addresses.

Registration

https://registration.ietf.org/111/ <https://registration.ietf.org/111/>

Datatracker Login

https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/login/?next=/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/login/?next=/>

Reporting Issues

We have a new integrated helpdesk that is accessible through the single email address below.

All Issues

support@ietf.org <mailto:support@ietf.org>

Meeting Communication

Discussion among attendees:

Subscribe/Unsubscribe

111attendees@ietf.org <mailto:111attendees@ietf.org>

Using Meetecho

Meetecho is the platform for all IETF 111 sessions, including the Plenary.  In order to join a session via Meetecho, you need to be registered for the meeting and you must have a datatracker account and a WebRTC enabled browser.

Meetecho Guidelines

Working Group Chair: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/technology/meetecho-guide-chairs/ <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/technology/meetecho-guide-chairs/>

Participant: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/technology/meetecho-guide-participant/ <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/technology/meetecho-guide-participant/>

Meeting Agenda

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/>
Meeting Materials

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/materials/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/materials/>
IETF 111 Venue in Gather

Gather is an online space for the many interactions that would normally take place in an in-person meeting outside of the meeting sessions, such talking to staff, following up after a session, attending an office hours session or just talking to people in the hallway.  The IETF 111 Gather space uses WebRTC and has been configured to resemble an IETF meeting venue. Use of Gather is optional but highly recommended.

IETF 111 Gather

https://gather.town/app/L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf <https://gather.town/app/L4fNNdm1NJa1sE2v/ietf>

Password: notewell

Gather Documentation

https://support.gather.town/help/getting-started <https://support.gather.town/help/getting-started>

Office Hours

The NOC, Secretariat, RFC Production Center, and IANA teams will all be holding office hours in the IETF 111 Gather space.  The IETF LLC Board of Directors will also hold office hours in Gather. Please see the meeting agenda for times, and a link to join.