Re: [111attendees] [Tools-discuss] Positive observations and proposals for improvements to Meetecho (was: Re: Re: So, what are jabber scribes actually doing, these days?)

Meetecho IETF support <ietf@meetecho.com> Tue, 03 August 2021 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aruba.it; s=a1; t=1627999449; bh=LMCCSn0hSKNKVKj1x8tGpUpShpVd7eeYV9CJk0ntJ9c=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=bewsw0mcW92pQdYcrTXPoDsLRji5nBB/FMfHFmxtTXU1IPuA6WNMTOS4ISKTjTXNL lsVRiDNCrnirZKXhlI8ctjEqlWsCV8yBErUqCXQX8ngYcMuUcEnLUMSNlcgd1v34l6 8ezqiD9bDlPAzPLvZ3jyQUyfwzk6p1ddVubc7EA5LGz2QpK4wy3b3ZdCbBkxNJ4Gqu IOv+47tejkVExwPoJwxw6r2amm43X91WKsTJUw2mgJB9TAPXFW4RTfEwTO13SF+dAe 5W2UDEeSnCug+prCuU2Q7WR3kpYfznTrgKZB4i5MKPslwgqYMjU4nB58LTY704bIdx p7ZmVwpeGvp/g==