Re: [111attendees] Positive observations and proposals for improvements to Meetecho (was: Re: Re: So, what are jabber scribes actually doing, these days?)

Nigel Hickson <nigel.hickson@dcms.gov.uk> Fri, 30 July 2021 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dcms.gov.uk; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Eo1HbLgO3lU27VQVRkGXBg8Xto4cPKCFDckhqCu5rbg=; b=UGZAuNb4o3P4Ve0ulA3IdYCq/ymXUkkkLxqkRWQpCUxMVd8zokWCE1DcRCINNlws2L eT9We4JX9WedQVoo/In3FTreKmsBzzTCuPechsnhSqguFkJhmKmsFzQx7O9S+Dqmvdtw hjVc4O2Zw2Y+KjsP0TJVToVbJSgw/caog3YZRutI87vy5mHchTcCnaboUz1n+uRbhBrr Hc9rpvyNwlUXxqVEDaZgVVbbp9ce+ImXOB60IqfjBGYD0W7d54/3OFDRuZ1an9Rq1feM BU6B2tbvrjCY4Y2U7HhwJg3fF06o5tFyF/CAxUsiJcfSUfss7tLQnBx02tEuDleOkQ/Q y+aw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Eo1HbLgO3lU27VQVRkGXBg8Xto4cPKCFDckhqCu5rbg=; b=AXGDWhfh7pBGsymMcxZHsiV5HFHXOzy8FzL6rDUlnCuT7ltUEWltUMTvcFn4irnOKz Cy9ZChPAVmA4TtZzGKdacvIPq696z5baHSOtr3c7OFAmsS9I1/xFGflGtW9TQRlAzsT6 pxaRk0nlhy89GOjBRsrOvSuZrSNMs4cHViafihrTF7wQLptphsJfhEmUt/C1+67NebFf q/DBrJIMMdg0yXDzTp9r2ryZbNQXuy9w5jB5GPzcTVtJj0ubrNMNOfgQUBgtVYNLe0M/ 7mUYwH87DUYGdEEOH2TgjBkHvtc3aCoguJUqPoyLzWytlzQfRv4Qc96DV/Fs6CqMvClm WoPQ==