Re: [111attendees] So, what are jabber scribes actually doing, these days?

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Thu, 29 July 2021 19:08 UTC

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:08:34 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Robert Moskowitz <rgm@labs.htt-consult.com>, Mirja Kuehlewind <mirja.kuehlewind=40ericsson.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com>, Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com>
cc: 111attendees@ietf.org
References: <CAKKJt-ex+bzDO5t4Uznd2aPHf8xP8ZX-JZx5VUSd-7hADsWTGQ@mail.gmail.com> <20210727204916.GA15189@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <30AFBC23-155E-4BE1-A33C-908FD17BC73C@sn3rd.com> <CAKKJt-d5vbdDNc3BFKLJu7t51Jf30GLQi3-YV3pfZODCOFBO9g@mail.gmail.com> <5A346DF0A2B69EB397207C72@PSB> <DB2065E4-C798-4609-84B8-2F61708865CF@ericsson.com> <02f45dea-da4c-cd66-0212-1e7a9c41c99d@labs.htt-consult.com>