Re: [111attendees] test

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Fri, 23 July 2021 17:31 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:30:40 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Lars Eggert <lars@eggert.org>, Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
cc: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>, 111attendees@ietf.org, Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>, Vittorio Bertola <vittorio.bertola=40open-xchange.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com>
References: <c211bfe6-0ffb-b4d8-a3b8-840ab9ee0368@gmail.com> <af8652ed-179a-78d5-eb47-02302ba5e5c2@labs.htt-consult.com> <F7AA1B7F-23E8-48FB-B89B-AB2DAF1F1F8A@gmail.com> <CAAm_rSJcKNJchYt2_CEwBFQapQ3bDfbPXrJQkHQnsKW2i193Dw@mail.gmail.com> <ecad2565-6447-2065-53c6-f46d55666888@nthpermutation.com> <m2wnphq4ko.wl-randy@psg.com> <758515384.164289.1627031655741@appsuite-gw1.open-xchange.com> <0043DCA8-C794-4146-AC2A-F1600ACA2D98@tzi.org> <20210723132655.GI57276@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <EC19AD3B-6392-4BC5-8A54-A28C563B7ABA@eggert.org>