Re: [111attendees] Positive observations and proposals for improvements to Meetecho (was: Re: Re: So, what are jabber scribes actually doing, these days?)

gang Antgam <antgamgang@gmail.com> Mon, 02 August 2021 22:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xFRMUDOg2JjCu8juhN6oNjBBHhTZB+LEqyArDTLGdss=; b=Ys2WOOrhs/O8b0SZCGtpwEIwH+sBgmmn/uh113gVre7SItfgxT1gogllj7IvxjBCN6 RymDDEsFDMi9eJ0aV6nMnTkikpSQu0/ooKtwP84uOqAkH8hS0NgWbvd1uE75VK297VAC p93oQ4jeRZRnsqjWLOtjqwDpTIOXxvxRWRctWHUaEe8sBWTeK367+/vhAwPgDx0/Ibux shZnxwlHpkEYcpmaYemPXly9IOUwO9roiW4jHOkfyd7Dd9p+DnXMlwbkvjjQrlPq/on0 D93TfHwleCk2xe7E+Q5pThBUMjGmxi/rH0W4X2RlxhaPAc7Rk1Ga1xMao7vX7IF8ImtJ U+mg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xFRMUDOg2JjCu8juhN6oNjBBHhTZB+LEqyArDTLGdss=; b=fUSYyM+gXlS8EOjTQNMkGq85cTIzOTNPhQ6jS9lSXbmzGnl9+tDXDob64XupPxuVmi NBZ/meoL5Z9j8ArzZxW26gxGSkaPtORmYYSbykpWTxUNB7fEduPtTYWNa5EbPhR02lGr skpOKWv/b4MTEyQ0cHe0x6KBcfvANwWPDqfYONeBcxB0I2QnTgjv7yfojuuIbv9ISbG1 gGoYHADN02bvj8FI39WMk0kkh9dzWmCAvba/DK6SvguHUurK6ahv4J601xDTnHCJBfc5 XhEsQDWShFbeSVwr1BuKMh2BMKXS9YxGptaiZ+6r6FWRyva9E7q66sXIiH7Pj1BlfRHW CKbw==