Re: [111attendees] Positive observations and proposals for improvements to Meetecho (was: Re: Re: So, what are jabber scribes actually doing, these days?)

Meetecho IETF support <ietf@meetecho.com> Fri, 30 July 2021 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aruba.it; s=a1; t=1627673909; bh=r3gtCuvRfEx11zm5IEXCGPorVX02oe6fKOzRm+tQYPw=; h=Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fYG5vtfEJUcP8merM/s0fgcUK6HfzAeUOuJaotOPWlNiHwW67srDNocgoPOrD+2gU LDZP092UYuJwJjwSnLLllwOIf45nlohRpktaxDebYas6M3C4HlLoyV41iUh046ciYU MqD0h0VpibxiZLd7UoxXaeQKJd1CoA5CTB3OJAmDKE1VqSPdCjGm049HYsp1kCxN6j 8sDgg5lQzSQcab0RAo+E2F4hBZJNfeHRNfrAgyQl4YIioXXqBGZQqjgrPrJJ9deh8s nihzsEy1eBgwqcTAnp6RmH1N2F4Tu/GTv5NmFbcaUOElfD2eehDV6w2jrXvbfEXaVm N4k4d4dEC86lA==