[112all] Reminder: IETF 112 plenary *today* at 13:30-15:00 UTC

IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org> Wed, 03 November 2021 13:15 UTC

From: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 15:15:30 +0200
Cc: 112all@ietf.org, Working Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, irtf-announce@ietf.org
To: IETF-Announce <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: [112all] Reminder: IETF 112 plenary *today* at 13:30-15:00 UTC

Hi,

as a reminder, the IETF 112 plenary is scheduled as en experiment *today* at 13:30-15:00 UTC, i.e., in about 15 minutes.

The Meetecho link is https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=ietf&short=plenary&item=1 <https://meetings.conf.meetecho.com/ietf112/?group=ietf&short=plenary&item=1>.

See https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/> the full IETF 112 agenda.

Lars Eggert
IETF Chair