Re: [113attendees] IETF 113 Update: 2022-02-10

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Fri, 08 April 2022 20:48 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2022 22:48:08 +0200
To: 113attendees@ietf.org
From: Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [113attendees] IETF 113 Update: 2022-02-10

There are these many forecasting curves in USA at this URLs, but they
predict only for the next 4 weeks or so.

https://viz.covid19forecasthub.org/

Rather, I look for a 3-month forecast of new cases, for Philadelphia.
In particular, to learn whether or not Philadelphia at the end of July
is on a descent, a low, or on an ascent of the wave.  In a most desired
case, it would be on a descent or a low.

Alex