Re: [113attendees] hybrid meetings: the worst of both worlds

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Mon, 28 March 2022 14:00 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 96120549C88; Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:00:29 +0200 (CEST)