Re: [16NG] IESG Comments on draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802-dot-16

Hongseok Jeon <hongseok.jeon@gmail.com> Fri, 18 September 2009 00:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+qZFX2heIMLj6j3CKDX9sG2Zc5IUqgOFxzgf3HBv6Pk=; b=s5DmFAQD/OXTb+rT3dUK9ZrJnXBSZmij78I0NCXz3XQBpiYG8EuR2/byjnmvp06pom Vqvk/mvVSYLgyx8A92gFe5tJFjSrJK/5cgk/6Jp/H/SM9Wug3QJf+RKZC+P0zaKo36Jn 6Wu6t+txkKdXU0y6trbqaUOfRKfaWz6njZR/M=