Re: [16NG] distributed (decentralised) ASN for voip over wimax

"Jai-Jin Lim" <jjinlim@gmail.com> Tue, 29 July 2008 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=kkC8jCrK28n5LI4UZ/uYCqh9BR2oowC0fJxkN9dFEI4=; b=nMUHAkXndXL2mJhaj4uece5mBm/yddIWwMClOBZCau622A74tZ0VmKBD76SBOJIOvB 3RZl6lE9xBgLwTkDOibnh7mqFfqm5w6THAirJBRx6+53Q6afwylX+ofFFriA/O8m/z02 OuAUo1Qq1xsRSMVWqepKyeNn92Yi1XWR9AHI0=