Re: [16NG] ipv6 over ipv6cs document approval

"Junghoon Jee" <junghoon.jee@gmail.com> Sat, 24 November 2007 04:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=dLPvig0Swrg5++YhnzAKQUORQILbb8JuiwE02OCXdoM=; b=wNPHIeMfpQpN9ZfcjSnPF+cZOQQG1+V4vqeSagTuak0DqKxOFHeQkJp6qRJ83h7s/H6VBe0qmJEJfR24Z5Dt6hpzM2dRyWTA0Pg1GIC3c0A4SWxzY5R7K068Ur0pIFib8OA9cNE1AqBVdbrqT29Ba1qe085q5kagRo4Aygomlu8=
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:45:24 +0900
From: Junghoon Jee <junghoon.jee@gmail.com>
To: Syam Madanapalli <smadanapalli@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [16NG] ipv6 over ipv6cs document approval
Cc: 16ng@ietf.org

Yes, the major problem comes from the periodic RA.

I was thinking about the case when AR sends neighbor discovery packets to
the SS which is in the sleep/idle state.
The AR's sending the unsolicited NAs to SS can be a case for that which is
described in the section 7.2.6 of RFC 4861.

Maybe we need not allow that optional behavior in the case of IPv6CS?

Junghoon