Re: [16NG] [nwg-chair] NWG feedback on 16ng's IPv4 CS draft

Wesley George <wgeorge@sprint.net> Thu, 04 June 2009 13:25 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 09:24:37 -0400
From: Wesley George <wgeorge@sprint.net>
To: gabriel montenegro <g_e_montenegro@yahoo.com>
References: <2828BDE8DC61004E8104C78E82A0B39710B25385F2@NA-EXMSG-W601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com><BC27158B99D3064A955ADE084783900C01B5CBC8@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net> <Pine.GSO.4.64.0905151247200.12703@tin>, <046201c9d589$267cf8d0$7376ea70$@com> <BAA9BC6C-6B59-4BA6-B63D-E09C26E0194B@mimectl> <BC27158B99D3064A955ADE084783900C020F18E5@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net> <056601c9d7e8$b8be17e0$2a3a47a0$@com> <556994.50253.qm@web82604.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <06ab01c9d8cd$079cc660$16d65320$@com> <BC27158B99D3064A955ADE084783900C020F26B5@DEMUEXC014.nsn-intra.net> <916575.77425.qm@web82607.mail.mud.yahoo.com> <570230.22436.qm@web82606.mail.mud.yahoo.com>