Re: [3gpp-ietf-coord] QCI to Diffserv mapping

<lionel.morand@orange.com> Tue, 02 July 2019 08:58 UTC

From: lionel.morand@orange.com
To: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>, Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, "3gpp-ietf-coord@ietf.org" <3gpp-ietf-coord@ietf.org>
CC: "tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org" <tsvwg-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 08:58:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.114.13.245]
Subject: Re: [3gpp-ietf-coord] QCI to Diffserv mapping

Hi Gonzalo,

We will discuss this point with Georg today during an 3GPP internal coordination meeting.
On the tsvwg mailing list, I think that the conclusion was to set up a discussion at the next IETF meeting to see what could be done in this area.
Honestly, I'm not sure that such a work would be useful if not supported by 3GPP. So if anything is finally done, it could only be for information.

Coming back to you later.

Regards,

Lionel