Re: [3gpp-ietf-coord] IETF - 3GPP coordination meeting at IETF 116

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 30 March 2023 02:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-pj1-x1035.google.com (mail-pj1-x1035.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::1035]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 50711C14CEFA for <3gpp-ietf-coord@ietf.org>; Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680143223; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=fDGz+9WOJrdkoSQyNAGyJTU0fQDbAwZ4/zJ3qZTOxi0=; b=EOl/uX2HFU5IBSv1zloottcMinKDqiXQed4MovjHx+CmESahCtJOFdW3yBzrvoP5gs bU4bGcTkmn7+vcrfOjabgwE7D9isQCdV9CRqgAcmKcQW7DFbciYkPATMd3g3Pwpj+CJC MBP2iYfPZIZBRJrNS8wLI/UONz9cLSYzI7pUnLT1vyLFBLL+h1OxfBixjZtBSxqkuodl jl1KjRsCFYrpUd7byD3oZ1AwGeajILdrJwA7x0ADIy9Jg0bqG08hMTgOFCuDWqOGIV8p Rq7foeVjk19HgyaASVi50wANM2oeTJDZSf5TJbk+h4vXw/yWNvf8VujXSDfhoWsGUgt9 +D7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680143223; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=fDGz+9WOJrdkoSQyNAGyJTU0fQDbAwZ4/zJ3qZTOxi0=; b=xYa03HPncmUYUjCGN5dLqEEsNU+XxGFqHprNV2SWKXxg3/ZZrcMH9vM15LUynSw0Bj 6O7MTogAdbKWeCxvKk4IdA0rfR7jgov2RY6MnkWF+vz+16Kd2SefdzVI7HlQDvFR9oZs jCkMINNLVbZrL/oReI6oOxgzcD/EJ8lgXsI39ClqQnT3xE3rG/S1PkXTtjZR1ArVl4Uq iNq9wSroLenf4ul6BE2sBUwQYv5u0xQladyqnHQ8EIm+/MJq+OlCpARNIfGSM+AbK0n7 pmPfhS/AhiOdCTOWTdiQ5Xd+9D9tlu72kJg660auxUbhJ8cAHDuMndKrwCmGG7jf+bNR gNSA==