Re: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/4.5] Re: [68ATTENDEES] Returning to Prague (was: Re: Hilton Prague)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 25 March 2007 15:08 UTC

Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:07:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/4.5] Re: [68ATTENDEES] Returning to Prague (was: Re: Hilton Prague)
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: 68attendees@ietf.org

I think it may be due to the changes in the last years in regulation about
smoking. We are getting used to find more and more countries and venues with
anti-smoke regulations.

Also it may happen that if we return to Prague in a couple of years or so,
there is no smoke at all in the Hilton because they need to accommodate
their regulations to the EC ones, which are against tobacco even in
advertisements, however each country has some degree of freedom (within
specific time frames) to adopt them (as already happened very quickly in
some countries such as Spain, Italy, France, etc.).

Regards,
Jordi