Re: [68ATTENDEES] standards track wireless network

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 27 March 2007 23:10 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:06:57 +0100
Subject: Re: [68ATTENDEES] standards track wireless network
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: 68attendees@ietf.org

Hi,

Those documents already exist (both venue and network). I'm taking note
about the comments, as new items such as smoke-free considerations are
coming into the list, and plan to convert them to ION:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements-00.tx
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-0
4.txt

Regards,