Re: [68ATTENDEES] Returning to Prague (was: Re: Hilton Prague)

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Sun, 25 March 2007 14:01 UTC

Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:01:22 -0400
From: "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>
To: Scott W Brim <swb@employees.org>
Subject: Re: [68ATTENDEES] Returning to Prague (was: Re: Hilton Prague)
Cc: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>, 68attendees@ietf.org

I don't recall seeing all of these complaints about smoke at the London and
Paris meetings, which to my memory were much smokier environments, both
inside and outside the hotel. Personally, I really enjoyed
Prague and the hotel and would be happy to return (this was my third time in
Prague and my second time at this hotel). I'm sorry that a few individuals
had strong allergic reactions, but I doubt that we
could meet most anywhere outside of North America without that being a problem.

Cheers,
Andy