Re: [68ATTENDEES] Travel Fairness Doctrine

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 26 March 2007 15:08 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [68ATTENDEES] Travel Fairness Doctrine
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:50:08 +0200
To: Andy Bierman <ietf@andybierman.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5414; t=1174921708; x=1175785708; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[68ATTENDEES]=20Travel=20Fairness=20Doctrine |Sender:=20; bh=6qe/04hyKW3NcBHKE1Rwbs475O7/GNnUiRerrOe1pHE=; b=g5bijY0ioW4TOO4zx5J3W9WMhUZV66x5GuMezImNyePyHTRMZ0VVCUq3aQ0RNTe53jZ2q079 Z9b3gaclHGtBJQs0D15ea8br0lCqtdiriWTmgRFYyKtYPmoLuBM1dvnB;