Re: [6gip] 6G in 3GPP?

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 15 January 2021 12:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=R4Na6wTLu8EDtXh2XDaGgRO4xlJlkShQJE/Xiywx89w=; b=NTayEHz4ySTd8L+WJdfPiMbzi+1d4Rm/xrDA3K9j0aW6zoI1LB1zQnGm1JAn3LRCTg 45yGZFUddtahSUAh8NXgL8YTqxFMHM/AEVxkBsWUBQ9HJF4dI5YHd60AlwVaF74fmIbR PWxnQudLR2RB2Wz2kBEBYnXAByM6nLbOpnF5b53+vvK2vIY/iayM/VxOVATLcsQKj351 RCPzaqOAmFqurEMRPRqqCGOA2kOzdXBm67yJOrEIgl5qvub0noqz2jg0p8OujpWcuTsn adwSX0lNT/jy3vY6kIkVWc3QaOv41jr3ujZl8wsgW/jbEbRLWbOTgLtXpiAY4w5m8aKx ATCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=R4Na6wTLu8EDtXh2XDaGgRO4xlJlkShQJE/Xiywx89w=; b=eXr4t7ntRYRLl/dXzlnSIdG2NCOgh3tDQCwNio3v3EUwG5Kaziu69q8mg+JDaPXB4l clLHSyF4K2H3Zidlvit2ahkwVZsT7TilFGKkH3jjQmKPQnLUIXgTafXxYOE1NTeF2nEz N9gsT4s3mjuZXSYFaSnZXu6kCb5UGsJbLzl0jsmYEV6ijxDsy0Ba0144nGCOyESgoEgs eu1lWR79cZY9nMxl62ciKLoXqSNnx7Ii7DyGRoGckGPrQ4MXT+j4p06yGEln3lkQLrP0 QbWMZDeIjjL76McWws33CjU3lpP0Qhpnvtk+84pgvf/0w3ATHMjQNW8gYiEX7Q1SiCUB yx8w==