Re: [6lo-fragmentation-dt] Performance report for fragment forwarding

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 20 September 2018 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=45924; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1537448430; x=1538658030; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=0TsFZJBHejTmUZvN8UtjOv/rVaF2z7Iqx9eUuRYYfDI=; b=dyDOGelxUwuQC4Py4I9n5gCjVcs4XiP2kWZVgsZsXr/11Y4PHR2nzXEI ioqa0fbB3Dt52I6c6oFNf8yAZx0GH1EJ7O0Xuu/xvjh2kzrvF2von/nig W0poOvKPqqhWgmghdjO4Un6GCKTCDW2yTXxZpjjGrzCxu8FXoi3YOh5LX 0=;