Re: [6lo] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Sat, 27 July 2019 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=earthlink.net; s=dk12062016; t=1564238326; bh=OMM3ZIXBPENiKBVCC4X++ZIS4ZOeK7oyvCZt 5rPU6fo=; h=Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace: X-Originating-IP; b=kt97fGxYkxzEPu8077IyoHsH2F4mlioMXP6U7o12FbRzEQ trhfraYgUT/3bdHw1ID4ZuxNzckUOG5JPljt/fA56sWMoMi2GnARI/zGREoU9ol5D+h 370svY3Bd7cO1FGGzPru3WwBNVPFsUYaJtAaYfTeEeP58heKsBB6pN/Tn6XQHTvuUfd 5KE7cPC8xyKiev+qLotJytFTwKv6au5eoSsZdY3ZbvEcPa4Ccf2zTAWun+sdOzLwOG0 53uPtp9rFLmy1GNUsPwNX2viSV9R/lFKnfdtdw1+unEOU1xmlv/+zhWYmWbQNOw1kF2 ct9/b7ZrrVU8GtnkIIZqmRI0gk/Q==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=ZSmAXPA/S+HPKlD8oEBMOqiOzF/tbUngEP1X8A8g+GBT/O1HAnjEYczu5wZJyHyZkBw9EUfv446Dy7Whc/I+KhcHFmo5wcx+7faeO+CWdJOJEexdCA1Oi65fRrixKlgKeaOSfYpP3tSu+oNjYw8zycknyLfVOmalAuB/VERVlGoswMgHQRQLPIw1Lxw0rnyamy+H0q4dDkq3kl3KilFYrcrkZ3rvIbOBLCQBZZVg+pPNeeeqI3FrJZb2vAlqSa/vWgOmrf2BAJLxONsOc2x+AKkE5H/VD7yEX4LkkVNT8F9Rr98WkcWTbN5DPP8NljhMYFJA54vNkLKdVHU1456g0g==; h=Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;