Re: [6lo] Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06: (with COMMENT)

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Tue, 28 February 2017 22:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=YAzQGkDBxPOIY61us0Qmhshj2r5geDKHK+hi6CJ51d8=; b=niE0aytnBh9FDHV4FUI9SbIm5uf6H0GhzdaAH1SfXuTh+9eEroBOFy1L1uptd1mkaX jVWW4rLq37bdNr5RiIQ0/iwvrd8PGP9hd0LAlw6AkD2RjXdJMuxMHLAuh1+yzWA5ru1u 2emQ1fiyKMDaudc37Ui5AG2chMwvse7L+0PH0orXIhspb0472FO11FPTTScWQyMyFIfF 9JDHexv2K6HECxvD9lvVmuqW+89Wtt9gJ8U86ELLHikgax5UwGcLACh7srzciROA5Z+M CcC0Hqe1SMLXhr1VOn2B7cKfbPSblKHLTfc6vkmnopyt1sCipHV/2id37JhEVC/g7MSF RLlw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YAzQGkDBxPOIY61us0Qmhshj2r5geDKHK+hi6CJ51d8=; b=njiU2wuK1OK7F49oolAIWq1BLG6Hp4YWS7svl5kBfWdYrCBfyF5J/LPtDe+1SGjW0g VSe3v6hDnZyYFCofOw2pJAUMHW3PdZUJFaqTZ9sYI415PPaV5RQHxXxZxfZsw7O9dSRw 7zwr7txCpCuWoLCmw6823ouc3BPvdtXaTVSAZxazEbkyjmkquS8JHsOxWS3yCnpFmsWA EF8waKtDTipBHFfu4dj0dzrDGwDhDcG6V2MnbXOcMQgaQDhzIp6mD+RDrc/inqY9z7nn eMkxu9SOPXjGufBPGs/VLLST+0gb8NUGHX0QleGKPJrf1wJAJhKnbo6hIHQMtPOsDO1u fAIQ==