Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-07.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 13:13:45 -0800
List-Id: "Mailing list for the 6lo WG for Internet Area issues in IPv6 over constrained node networks." <6lo.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : 6lowpan ESC Dispatch Code Points and Guidelines
        Authors         : Samita Chakrabarti
                          Gabriel Montenegro
                          Ralph Droms
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-08

Abstract:
   RFC4944 defines the ESC dispatch type to allow for additional
   dispatch octets in the 6lowpan header.  The value of the ESC dispatch
   type was updated by RFC6282, however, its usage was not defined
   either in RFC6282 or in RFC4944.  This document updates RFC4944 and
   RFC6282 by defining the ESC extension octet code points including
   registration of entries for known use cases at the time of writing of
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/