Re: [6lo] Advocating a generalization of RFC8505 to non-6lo LANs

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 04 July 2019 12:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+iDzL6OY+gCS133+hfm0hUgDEHBcnVcar3iHciLwlYA=; b=QDbamxiyHopDDXilwT0Rk3gobW6rqUvsoMXIlAqqYWVzLP8eRUFvfDQATYhfNLJiXZ iQYuk3cSanlNs0qX78VqaBXsiYSDZfyH5E4d526LNHGr3CqDbizqy4m14qvzcmfgQ6j8 Ruofv0aivexI46FMa/zZwffHQGZCcTHjkaqmZqgJVEQ6hdbSL+DslaLFx5/oQXFLKP6I 2uGPzOR4OkhSZ9UjoeQelD/P43D0kSk+Kg/VcGblYknBiWMOwOao/TLxYvq1p2v43bRz d9Uy+LZKBp9gYyX6sNfeHsx+lOTSv54WGqy8bkBh/JwNRkJc5SrPYhSCYBN0kf9VC4TY 96WQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+iDzL6OY+gCS133+hfm0hUgDEHBcnVcar3iHciLwlYA=; b=oLB15N05aeRkdAKg/T7Zil8uWLXLGCbR/BziU72jL4+9v7vG6reG643WDhOp/LPf/C 2/5utk2WmMyfjEtSC/RPb3hdt/AQeRYmh5DU29WliJ2Tfhg9uHr0mK0k0BhOBQcvMxf3 bqvJwkYz/aRBHlE2+b45kMWHH6iTslRBNponcmN2o6gss/vRRaXWVEhfcXtOB+Ebuzvf 6qz0FL12nWUDsoQNi4+CkZoIja2BRvp/hkUFAHMfy4IcLYSuJ+AvZri9+IFDOa7uckx2 WIAWVYYRHxy8tcCiD5qE7HPfFR/vND6YIGCM2Uo5UNffJI6tJ1plGASeVNMhhQ/bsnsP SUEw==