Re: [6lo] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-13

Kyle Rose <krose@krose.org> Mon, 10 February 2020 17:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ZILaGutgQMDxeXOghLG5WcAKshq7grju2XKlD/QL0S4=; b=neb51C0E6A8XbR+H/0VNqex7fIAbKQPUgQlUTxLgtyBvzDptRmIEKiuKYBxUrxvhQH N4Irpui0L0C7ANhxQi0EhgfItE6xm2tIZTbOy1cP+Zk+Z6c+R1xYrh9NIFqWAA8XWXll luKwEeFc+p0ClPEHhsGhF/Ya6tNtt048gdEk6iXQ9nssgAamU3yOeCFU1y8AeT81Eb6b ljme61oqsM+u/c9rAZzop5v1vOcNNJOePi92ENk+XulnNr+2tiSV0WtJsjdxQwTbHUdD KgYLBaGTZYP+Viw6/9z6IUWhCS18/eV0aeNLwJ24UmQPFR/Nx91aX+JUehj/4+RStiML OTxw==