[6lo] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-08

Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Fri, 31 January 2020 06:40 UTC

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment.all@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, 6lo@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 22:40:58 -0800
Subject: [6lo] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-08

Reviewer: Francesca Palombini
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-08
Reviewer: Francesca Palombini
Review Date: 2020-01-30
IETF LC End Date: 2020-01-31
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

normative reference to an informative document,
draft-ietf-lwig-6lowpan-virtual-reassembly (ref. 'LWIG-VRB'), which is
problematic, since this draft is on the standard track.

Major issues: -

Minor issues: -

Nits/editorial comments:

* Last paragraph of Section 5, I suggest a minor reformulation for clarity.

OLD:
   An associated
   caveat is that on a half duplex radio, if node A sends the next
   fragment at the same time as node B forwards the previous fragment to
   a node C down the path then node B will miss the next fragment.
NEW:
   An associated
   caveat is that on a half duplex radio, if node A sends the next
   fragment at the same time as node B forwards the previous fragment to
   a node C down the path then node B will miss the next fragment from node A.