Re: [6lo] RESEND: Reveiw of draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-00

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Thu, 07 July 2016 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=eWk6rGjSq2LcUnNg818jf02+ocHpeBGFght9znp98Pg=; b=jJ80f4/E36AjNnZE6BDok5MH0V23TN7k99K2bXzZSixP3aUPZHTI1xdwNVqnBgUX8c Q7jDEfb8n09sCAeKVFAw4QrydBJ/T8nkotFNnK6olcenIXHkovTXAxxnae9ikjMyNYcF QjjpfVHsw6bEyjZ7n4/ze/9ZLLaSrTQiVIfCWvM6RtBnsSZAEWTD5v6pDvv7PBG2Rnrz G9Ka8WFMKq3QRxrIKPdv6ALgUxGuqi4fnIo7dLgnOjDLWc/XkqBVtSvJXTFyyZrQy+o8 7W/FVIkRiZCLOpv6qwB+1Ki60YfdtVZMe61BlkO6w1kTwGCSDjwCxva0IUsja5jnpae3 Z/EA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eWk6rGjSq2LcUnNg818jf02+ocHpeBGFght9znp98Pg=; b=CibEHcRz2YbufNrS9/ryse8dQf2oZ0wiOWVPCXdWyE4Oz0VVkMIcQKIQwuY28xmKag 4roKwsuN7TBb4MdSRWRiH2f9Tocn0X7f/1HxFJ/qVoorbUOGCNQHo2acesSfEJj85fbA mCYBYyIx5oAJCGJikR31rkP0PVT7E95iM7GtWbs/+UYhjZ+Il5ZpF2ugfGSgxHVk7r07 DCqSIif1rMZGVX1f8KBiN3qXn7BFIiDAeusSkdcPBRdwZ6OzixxlY4EsUulcOIj9Bzb3 +Fix5dh6foLFQyEgo0pdHpOT4gcUuYNEQX7hiW0STQmnI8mHTsPlHcBIFkShS4VVb81M I5bA==