Re: [6lo] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-08

Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu> Tue, 08 December 2020 08:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 09:27:07 +0100
From: Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu>
To: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
Cc: rtg-dir@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh.all@ietf.org, 6lo@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [6lo] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-08

Hi Acee,

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks a lot for your review of the draft!

We just submitted -09, which aims at addressing the last round of review
comments, including yours:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-09
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-09

We believe that we incorporated your points below into the document.

Should you have further comments, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,

Carles (on behalf of the authors)