[6lo] Review of draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-04

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Sat, 14 May 2022 23:56 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: 6lo@ietf.org, roll@ietf.org
References: <1ef2c8bf7b69116562be9b680907f13b.squirrel@webmail.entel.upc.edu> <23644.1647274228@localhost> <a15faf7505691e6fe98f2fa19f980f9c.squirrel@webmail.entel.upc.edu> <20133.1647286101@localhost> <ed3dffc2d8b09b0b5f312c2fe32372e0.squirrel@webmail.entel.upc.edu> <840892.1647961242@dooku> <57b022c5382c0d7fcadb135f8b2569b8.squirrel@webmail.entel.upc.edu> <d13ed7c5f93c60e186d7b673ba87c6c7.squirrel@webmail.entel.upc.edu>
Comments: In-reply-to "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu> message dated "Fri, 13 May 2022 09:27:52 +0200."