Subject: [6lo] RFC 8025 on IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Network (6LoWPAN) Paging Dispatch
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:52:15 -0800 (PST)
List-Id: "Mailing list for the 6lo WG for Internet Area issues in IPv6 over constrained node networks." <6lo.ietf.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8025

        Title:      IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal 
                    Area Network (6LoWPAN) Paging Dispatch 
        Author:     P. Thubert, Ed.,
                    R. Cragie
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16342
        Updates:    RFC 4944

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8025

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8025

This specification updates RFC 4944 to introduce a new context switch
mechanism for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Network
(6LoWPAN) compression, expressed in terms of Pages and signaled by a
new Paging Dispatch.

This document is a product of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC