Re: [6lo] review of 6lo use cases draft

Yong-Geun Hong <yonggeun.hong@gmail.com> Tue, 25 February 2020 02:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T0NQOOQjl4be8Wa7FI0SGJ/uMIC3S5XyF3IFTNWE51g=; b=WGRiHlSIc+kDyhn2x3XMIfAtpzKz5czS8lgF8CDgMVw/uyfG5Pt+8pC7fMxAdj+OV2 JvyX74WXoRScrxeiaDDXXJAOo1ONzskds/Jre/K9Q1TJGfIEANwOOxcbupy9gP49LhQy EaRQjhhpmX4aU9u5k3bBBaYm8Sz2wrB0O5pVtQJwprIbiESG1yU2J5U/c+kdi5ww+3QV FG/dV7LIh41BHlgLVszdSfIXFhuarxTsXs+K1e+5Fx2Lt/5lDliwvnl8z8oQWeCLn+BO Nt1b+ZL0ASp8jTV3fb1gIA+FTXzBQcx2c+PrvYjRz1e37TlNs6cpvm+gugSSLxFZNmiB +TCA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T0NQOOQjl4be8Wa7FI0SGJ/uMIC3S5XyF3IFTNWE51g=; b=MtbiO0QzCYo3k+NZHnQvqZXDOolCaKFaK6mViwBpdRkpYh/6WVxgore6aV6Nk+uRaM WT7ccxotxfBxmqZ8TTFXpoS02XBUN4TpccjJedxpF1EWMzIudoBF6OQ0LYH5yQyAnscw wMmwBOWbInmCCMom/Pvg4ph88MFVoGpFo45FNqqThgFyKrRzU2/L+ERHhhFM6k555THz l/Lb5L1FfKgSDJWMxwcssYd3eZdcInQxhS4YzQlvavRnaW5wGaXs2FqLK4ia9LUd2UUx 3kqV50D5DNSdMH2AaR6HJF2qu/l5ZLccRTSZtioMFdf4hhLe9tPdpL3Z1M79B5yjLbeW hL8Q==