Re: [6lowpan] Titles of 6LoWPAN RFCs

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 08 July 2011 08:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=6899; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1310112694; x=1311322294; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=gdNfHGCaXrE8oNqBcachgBa9J5IRHrQZkzf2LaNq9ms=; b=f4a+sa15TclRu5wdtIVEeBhRcn2/ol8q7WSbIWD9EpbOh+lSSwul3Rod Oy/y8oROheq2Pszfr/r6uuk/4cDWbCzjCtSe/ZXDxrku1j5DWHzCPNKiM WQLkY9za0cZ9tj9vJogU3ytyPZhhTRIRWdwyaiRZx8y+qVc8fhQgHn0zl I=;