Re: [6lowpan] Comments on draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-00

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Wed, 27 April 2011 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1303918032; bh=8UzaMiKLcvwGYbaSOGCEj95+YnF1BaktU8edsBmnt3A=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ROYAQ4z1Rs6IO2FCcVG9uuff9IGHM0BW/jQezXMG7ZQcsTFP6Aa9Vu4f0fzij7MMLPTEo2XqUwPLiLolb7mFAvRDtmDxp39pyB3Ow7Kau4otuvtku+Lf9LGcPmzwhvQeI7O2uY3ue4P26WGwMC3BhBsrdAvBV/VBq0pXX/92U58=
X-YMail-OSG: kvy9omkVM1mrNYAr8F5KzdF67I_CR5GQhYZMLVc3SNQkHri vm2tcRW0orZdNTeg7TPkSvgcQFvVvwbmYIMx85h8Ja0CCUpoDQ_gZW4X8ZXn B1kgJZgb2CXy1VvrO18eXz1VafH9EAHWYPOI6k.PI0RYJvLiLKHpKALsJG.Z .x0AZ0EQqZe6jwXF.zHexy2nF.llxfRM4llsldc22hnA6e8SgJt9eN2Ys4Em OREhG54HJ1S_0vZytMfpxSPSkIwe53HKY6.OUy3NURXEWrkzymK1rmAjg9as bQl0ZF3kjzH6vngBwo0X.CfnGIvqlUeratkAlzu6fCQwaPR.eY5Mf3rSeCV. P9OEu0EmkQ46SG9gZoPIuR36hXpuoMW1zalaDpkLedCx63g2xpcDKqMMZXLv lrbWGZ2pt4ddD4w--