Re: [6lowpan] [Roll] Heads up : Last Call: <draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt> (Depth-First Forwarding in Unreliable Networks (DFF)) to Experimental RFC

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Fri, 08 February 2013 01:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herberg.name; s=dkim; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bdu2edVY97ldj2bjj0jDUKSXQFg7UN+AiuAfpUEupbc=; b=JkFMwWVdOOWBE3Uz32RtElCCu84C3eTghE5W2HrKVY0xDMxMZWBhFXeL6MLnj8nCRh E5RA7UAkT6gUCkjj8OiaFTnT0DFxOF7BO7s/1TSsz7NCUx9f9He+zv6+IMO5UaNdewHL 8SD2SbbdcAiDrubYIGbyZ63Cg43LWiML1EIRY=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=bdu2edVY97ldj2bjj0jDUKSXQFg7UN+AiuAfpUEupbc=; b=jyqoJxsfOmZ7CKcPfH6vZ6Lfyff0Se3krbpcsVXfcsA/AOtCqOG2nk7nNvmi48XEnp ebXhVQKfw6i4iM3+uqgN4zI6YA6j7FZGrDkSPVFkA9QXDx6n3adZUtEAeAb2AA80cBpI 3SWnaU+vNFMypT/GrpqSAXT0++kiAo7cCeXXKnT4dtxuFx20xboWcdnY806QiKBBkf/X 7E1mIee4XCmsBSY0VLK1EMR9x9TCXVJCcFGhaHg0gem615i8WqvSr90GK5tK2gy4WrYF g/T6+9J/o/YXcD4gbCjlgFjKQVQ+KKdJ5txMOD+q2CfqGryFSeeU5gd5AEAIo8DlIGld qyXg==