Re: [6lowpan] 6lowpan-nd-18 : Flag for Changes in the document due to IESG comments

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 29 June 2012 10:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=08hKKgjOB3L904DbTkykJybfmKxYmD2ZPDcQbgLFCOc=; b=PRd1rnJveeEmT4ju6CelO+xxnbLfeC0ilQ4jfNnt/fZ9OGKsGcivhPNPdwxBUiNHNN eLMNHV6gU10UM6jfHMUC/+6hMmXz7BFKmilXrqYxmo1Uko7uSggEcAdg6773SxsJmf1H Us9YcpCY+7ThZ84Nn+EfDgzFehGZKyPuWksNWBRpBxJz9hOk6+ntyJ2DMdJk6gvQJbJb aaRflaS8tOAhTwEhBy1D/rZHg9iSBJic1az6092cyr/w9vR5IlmsoEW4LFiGHL4AxxxW KWHeNDuzD5RerjoSR8lyLBDAPZc5TSTt0mmYpXFNAHV8c7gxFx9jeccoSi1ToGq1t3kK IOhg==