Re: [6lowpan] Fwd: Re: "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 13 April 2011 07:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=4723; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1302681215; x=1303890815; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=kXfDVqfS/mkIb1nLO4A+qOMcf/9qzyjjAX4F2e2m/EQ=; b=Xc5M/q53ysW+RF5m3glHX8JAHSFIZIYfpNlKUAeauSkIlaH3/xn5NI0j U5LiHeLdKAq/Srtc/uUwwdsVLgMD6UN8pHf+YhRpgXB54IftLHAGvASlJ /cWLnSyyf1ogp4nUvjDuZQlJGrQJ+MMqpiaEjvHJfGjldui1z2OFlE9Bv s=;