Re: [6lowpan] IP over Narrowband Radios

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 30 June 2012 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=OfHS+z2+tUjYmdWSKs9nSMpFfeBDh8aA4YMCb1I1u5E=; b=Zfnp3gLlH4tOEkG4OqKXmCPVDoDiYo6PFPJ3ZMV/5ZZmUmkoK75RVGkrY7pMkaJ8Yn dlyZ4cRbPHlXgQToUHikyXNS3huK+3QqKzndVlKCfO8TXOUjRDt+myQ75U24kYzOmZwd MHKDCUhDRZshChaRwMDahCE84XSUE+sAxFllD5CQg9jsFqqHEDxc70U9aayKDMoWp2oN VX231mQb3eaVZBDdtllSogzcPFPjx0YtynDg2sdEFTcNXJQbNVF14edzf1STHjQRUwe0 tUkW2V1/kr4uGn4Mc+daWSnHu7Z91rr0gJp7S6Twoz7RTjbmQ0J4FBZG+hD3B51Vey3W Q7wQ==